These cookies are so nice and soft–a perfect study snack to help you get through midterms. I cut the amount of chocolate chips in half and used 2 egg whites instead of the egg.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a shallow dish. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into sugar; roll to coat. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cookies equals 154 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.