I came home after a long day at summer camp and needed to throw something together quick to feed me and my best friend who had come over to catch up after work. Our supplies were limited, but we did have some leftover ham and a freshly cut pineapple. Pizza it is! I tried a new pizza dough recipe that I really enjoyed. The edges curled up nicely in the oven and I didn’t have to knead the dough, which has been my least favorite part of some of the other pizza dough recipes I’ve tried without yeast. Quick, easy, and tasty!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, oregano and black pepper. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well. Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt until evenly coated.
- Spread pizza sauce over batter with rubber spatula. Leave 1 inch edge. (Okay if mixes in with batter a little.)
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until crust is set.
- Remove crust from oven. Sprinkle on cheese and toppings. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.